oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

a picture is worth...

Took 7 1/2 hours to decorate the church lobby...we didn't have a step ladder so we used the coffee station...it has wheels... :)

OH...I have a list alright...then YOU...go home!!

Pippa...she's a cat who
"carries" her blanket around...

Goose likes the sunshine...and watching the great outdoors from the INSIDE... (it's safe)

Christmas pooches posed by Mom

my Chistmas Card "Photo Op Setup"...all ruined by that STUPID date stamp...grrrr

Yep, I'm that person...I kiss my dog...

in between "takes"...check out Marc's smile...and the girls mouths...related?  yep!! (stressed)

The One..this is our 2011 Christmas Photo..it's was a hot December day...

Whitney and Steven...her best "friend"

Whitney..the newly inducted Tri-Delta

Congratulatory DDD flowers from home




That's all...the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment