oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

Thanksgiving 2011

Goose & Me
2ND Time is charm....was finished w/this post...complete with pictures and captions and suddenly..."it" deleted itself...hmm!  grrrr  Are the computers of America overloaded this T-giving day and short-circuiting?  I know an I.T. person  or someone from the "Geek Squad" would laugh at that statement...but I am not either of those so...it's just what I think...

back to Thanksgiving....

it began today at 4:30 am...Ollie NEEDED to go outside....this threw my body clock way off....the next thing I know...it's 9:30 AM...yep...the day you are to get up early & get started cooking...I sleep in...sooooooo here is the bread...didn't read the directions first...just thought the picture on the package looked really good.

The directions read:  thaw 1 - 2 hours, let rise - 1- 2 hours...bake.....we've now been finished w/our Thanksgiving feast for hours now....still waiting on those babies to get ready to bake.  I thought perhaps by setting them outside in the sunshine it would speed up the thawing time....guess not!

Now the fam is just chill-axin....Dad & Ollie on the couch, Kippy & Winduh in the chair...Adah w/her puta..Pippa is NOWHERE to be seen...and Goose is beside me...ahhhhh

peacefull, quietness.....why is it that only the odd, unbathed YOGA people are the ones who practice still, quietness?  We should do it more often...why has the "to do " list grown to 90 pages?  How much of that stuff REALLY needs to be done?





not sure....

No comments:

Post a Comment