oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

forgetfulness

"faithful observer"
The older I get the more frustrating "a life in the day" is....simply put...I forget everything allllllllllllll the time.

Today...Christmas music is playing...it's a nice sunny day out, it's time to wrap presents.

I have the paper, tape, name tags, scissors & pen....everything necessary...all laid out...ready to go...

here's what happens OVER AND OVER....

  • I choose the paper
  • where's the scissors?
  • oh there they are.
  • cut, wrap....where's the tape?
  • look look look, oh, there it is.
  • grab a name tag
  • ok, now where's the pen
  • look look look....oh, there it is..

and ON AND ON this goes....I don't even want to wrap the presents now.





HOW OH HOW can everything be laid out...and then everything moves?  Do I just live life unconsciously moving things about...hiding them from myself?  ahhh, I need a video..of ME....what do I do to myself?

grr....AND I DON"T want to be "bah humbug"....but right now...I am.

P.S.  I was trying to update my blog "layout"...I clicked on "something....it deleted everything on the "side panel" that I've been collecting, oh, I dunno...for maybe a YEAR.....that's all

No comments:

Post a Comment