oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

musings

<><>
FSU vs UVA...lost by 1...durn!



<><> <><> <><> <><> <><> <><>
Happy Miller girls watching football!

<><> <><> <><>
Papa and his "kids"


the "Kids" ...not so happy road travelers!!
oh hello....where have I been?  not sure...probably 1000

places....October was a VERY busy birthday month...and I must say... I had a blast....next big birthday I guess will be either 55 or 60...not sure....so I made this one REALLY count!!...BUT....most recently...I was in Tallahassee...spending some grea tquality time with my girls!!


Went shopping, out to dinner, hit a FSU football game complete with tailgating...mkaing burgers, hotdogs....chips/dip...cheese, crackers and ham....veggie tray...peppermint oreos..and lots and lots of fun drinks...."gimlets, whiskey sours and bloody marys....we lost the football game by 1....but had an amazing time..the weather was about 70 with a cool breeze...perfect!!!


Life right now....is good!  Thank you Lord...I know we are supposed to be "thankful in all things"...but sometimes it's just great to be thankful when times are good...and right now...it's good!..so thanks!


that's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment