oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

ring a ling...it's Christmastime....

Whitney and Donavan under the bootiful tree!!
Christmas on the Square...CenterPoint church brought hot chocolate, cookies and the band complete with "Singers"....to DT Ocala....we had a grrrrreat time....here with our special pals...Gator Scott and Gator Valerie...

decorated the lobby at Church....probably should've taken this picture with the lobby lights on..but it just looked so good in the dark....maybe you had to be there....:)


here's some favorites....Hope & Valerie



more favorites....Marc, Mike (our Pastor) and Scott...the 3 Gator Killers...





CenterPoint Band...sanging Christmas Carols....and rockin it!!




Christmas on the Square was Sunday nite....Saturday afternoon was the "Reindeer Run 5k"...Cindy and I tied for 7th in our age group and shaved 2 minutes off my time for the Turkey Trot just last week...woohoo....Mr. Westall ran both these races as well...we thought we'd put him in the pic.


That's all for this week...






No comments:

Post a Comment