oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

observations




This is me...it's December...top down, short sleeves...I love Florida!











This is my buddy, Cyndi's wedding ring...it's been lost for some time now...she "hid" it while her house was "showing"....her wonderful hubby just found it....in the drain.....probably not the safest place to hide it....










John Travolta is a member of our community...we allow him his privacy....but when HIS movie opened...we rolled out the red carpet at Hollywood Cinemas and made him sign autographs...Whitney's friend "Donavan" snapped this photo...they did not ask for an autograph...still wondering why....





I saw this man today...just out riding on his motorcycle that he has added 500 lbs of Christmas decorations to....prob thought it was a good idea....






This is Tye's first visit to Auburn...killed him to take this picture...but he likes the girl so much he'd do anything for her...including posing for this pic and looking happy!







No comments:

Post a Comment