oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

just sayin

Had the annual Dr.'s appointment today...said everything looked good....but is seeing some signs of "A.D.D."...attention deficit...really? Does he really think I can't stay focused or concentrate? Who does he think he is?...I'm hungry, here are the posts, what time is it?, hope you are having a good day, why isn't Whitney home yet? Aren't these different colors of fonts pretty? Am I supposed to pick up Whitney? Goin thru the "winter closet" and came across this adorable dress, obviously meant for one of the girls...but we forgot about it....hate it when that happens...still has the tags....argh! Poor Marc!! :)
uh, duh? Why can't the liberal wacko's get this one straight?

Reads: How's the hope and change working for ya?



Ready for the "reindeer 5K run" tomorrow...right before the Christmas Parade...Whitney is threatening my life if I dare wear the antlers...I think they are great....



Floridians plant their poinsettias in the ground...either I've spent too much time in the cold country or I'm predjudice but I think poinsettias go INSIDE the house.....



No comments:

Post a Comment