oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

a week of friends & food

Miller girls beauties

















silly





Oh my goodness sakes...this week can just be marked by food intake....but so much fun...it was also a week of work your tail off at the gym...so it's a net net week!





Wednesday...Bonefish...date nite Miller-4...love the sashimi ahi tuna...but the highlight was the INFAMOUS BROWNIE dessert....mmm


Thursday...Ayuttaya Thai Cuisine with buddies Marcia & John......love the open flame-heat-your-chicken-kabob-then-dip-in-peanut-sauce...but the fried bananas with peach sherbet...delightful!



Friday...Mojo's Cajun Fare with Valerie, Scott, Jenny & Claude....love the boiled shrimp and crawfish....dessert was AFTER the movie....marble slab...scoop of cake batter and strawberry ice-cream mixed with raspberries....at 10:00 PM











Don't forget Saturday....after dinner fried cheese balls and Merlot on Ipanema's cigar-patio with live jazz with Sarah and Craig....stogies firing!















...followed by Sunday at Sonny's BBQ with Valerie & Scott, Adah & Whit again...this has been a good week for my kitchen....guess I'm cooking tonite...I am without excuse....argh...why am I mad?













Tomorrow.....back to the gym...lots of cardio this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment