oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

aging and reading material

Whitney, Hannah, Laina & Kelly play VB at St. John

OK I'm sitting in the Dr.'s office the other day and I pick up the "Ocala Home" magazine...flip thru the pages and discover Miss Whitney's pic in the St. John School ad page...how fun. She says she told me that she was in it (Spring 2009) edition....I forget, as usual....(is the mind the first to go??)




Again, I'm in the Dermatologist's office 2 days ago....having him look at yet another "spot" on the bridge of my nose...is it my imagination or did the "other spot" jump 8 cm and grow again in a new area? ....I asked...he ponders and says, "no...this is just an age spot"....what? Is it caused by the sun? He says, "no, just age"...says, "it won't go away, it will just get bigger and darker"...I say, "cut if off"...he does..with that same pain-numbing needle he stabbed me with last time...and in 1 minute it's gone...but I have to wear yet another band-aid on my face....band aid-face!!! But...at least the sun is not causing it...my age is....I say, "as long as they can slice it off....good, come on age...you will not deter me.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment