oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

wedding at the beach



view from our room
Hannah & Cyndi


wedding crasher




of course, porpoises seen jumping from our veranda



the beautiful wedding cake (and tasty too!)


the 2 Cindys...dressed for outdoor beach wedding (1000 degrees)


but at the last moment...the wedding was moved inside...we we still having fun...

Hurrah Hurrah...another great weekend....my buddy C2 "just so happened" to be attending a family wedding in South Florida (2 hours from my house) and said, "hey, want to join me?" Of course I say, "heck yeah".....so this past Friday we hoofed it down the freeway and landed in a harborfront townhouse .....all to ourselves for 2 nites...no husbands, no worries....



the agenda:



  • Friday nite...Waterfront dining ....afterdinner drinks & time with C's gorgeous Mama


  • Saturday morning...sleep in, drink too much coffee, lunch, watch the boats go by


  • Saturday afternoon...pool time...people watching...fruity drinks...oh yeah


  • Saturday evening....wedding, dinner, drop Hannah off at ACA VB camp just down the road, back to hotel, more time watching boats go by


  • Sunday morning...sleep in, drink too much coffee, watch the boats go by and check out.....leave each other...cups full because, finally, we had enough time to catch up....

I truly love this girl.....C...you're the best....until we meet again...(got anything coming up?) Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment