oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

Moving Lessons Learned:
  • I will NEVER pack myself again..
  • I will get rid of EVERYTHING not necessary for life BEFORE I move (bc I WILL have to unpack it and find a home for EVERYTHING.
  • pack special things...very, very well....haste really does cause waste thank you Mother for the overused cliche.
  • Pack things with like things...do NOT mix rooms
  • Pack items you use daily in your car...WHERE IS MY CALENDAR, the polish remover and the TV remote??????
  • PAY DISH to install your TV...don't wait on the Mistah or you will be without cable for a LONG time.
  • There is no such thing as "I might need this later"...NO YOU WON'TTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!
Ok, that's all.  This is day 4 of unpacking and with each box I leave more inside the box and label it "Good Will"....and I take 1 million breaks....not sure why I dislike this process so...but I do....is it 5 o'clock?  Um?  Yep!

The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment