oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

Family

Indiana wants me...Lord I can't go back there....was that how the song goes?

Mother/Daughters Photo Op

picking up critters along the gravel road

Mz. Bowler Extraordinaire!!

Rock Carving
Don't mind the signs....
I can go back there...to visit...and love it....I love the slow pace, the lack of guilt (when eating and not excercising) and the "no pressure" lifestyle....  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment