oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

EXHALE

Life is most certainly better at the Beach....

The only explanation I have?   It's where life slows down, gets quiet and there is time to comtemplate:

      the beauty of the sea
            the beauty of the sea creatures
                  the beauty of the sea shells
                        the beauty of the ever             changing seascape and sea shore

        the sounds of the sea
              the sounds of the birds
                     the sounds of the breezes

         life, the Lord, family and friends....

Yep, life at the beach is just....well, better!
The Mistah....chillaxin...

what a view

 

chill
my friend...broken leg
Mr. Turtle...chowing down....

sea-birds....fishin


"ceegars" and chillaxin beach time

and sunset turns into sundown...still smiling...

sums it all up

ceegar, newspaper, shade...the man is soooooooooooooo content!

lunch and cold water...delight!


exhale...Thank you Lord for your artistry!


        

No comments:

Post a Comment