oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

a lighter note...Miller updates

this maybe might maybe be my new pool on 4 acres with a lake and a gazebo...maybe might
and this would be my new maybe might maybe 2nd home....

Marc & John grill 270 burgers and 150 hotdogs and feed 400 at Southwind....


Adah and her "Big" Kylie at FSU football game



Bayshore Tournament (in pic Whitney and Hannah jump to block the vb)


my 2 baby boys Lu & Ollie (well one is 10 and the other 3)


Bayshore Tournament Saints bring home trophy for 3rd place:



My favorte man...and his stinky stogey




Miller's have been busy ...Adah is conquering FSU and loving it...new girlfriends, new guyfriends, visits to old friends.......Whitney is conquering Volleyball at St. John and loving it...games games friends tournaments friends and more games.......My picnic was a smashing great hit all thanks to the volunteers at Southwind and freinds at Centerpoint who helped me pull it all off (thanks be to God who never calls you without enabling you...) and now it's time to start planning "Festival of Holidays"...a takeoff from our old church in Ashevegas.... Finally... Marc is still loving his job at the hospital..meetings meetings gator hunting (got a gator) meetings conferences meetings.....Ollie and Lu? Well, they are still the greatest pets ever!!


We are contemplating thinking about thinking about contemplating renting a house here to own....it's a bit scarey trying to own 2 houses during these troubled eco times...but we believe we should investigate this lead...more later....

for now...enjoy Miller pics:

No comments:

Post a Comment