oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick" Proverbs 13:12






I do not like the President elect. The more I see and hear...the more disappointed I become.

We are called to "hate what is evil and cling to what is good." (Mt. 12:9) So I shall cling to Jesus, the Author and Finisher of my faith. He will never leave or forsake me and he is near to the broken-hearted.




I will also just say...DRILL BABY DRILL!


No comments:

Post a Comment