oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

I DO NOT like the President-elect...not one bit!

'Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God for I will yet praise him, my savior and my God." Psalm 42:5

"Vindicate me O God, and plead my cause against an ungodly nation; rescue me from deceitful and wicked men. Why must I go about mourning, oppressed by the enemy? Send forth your LIGHT and your TRUTH let them guide me, let them bring me to your holy mountain to the place where you dwell. Psalm 43:1-3

Praise be to the name of God for ever and ever; wisdom and power are his. HE changes times and seasons; HE sets up kings AND deposes them, HE gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. HE reveals deep and hidden things; HE know what lies in darkness, and light dwells with HIM. I thank and praise you O God of my fathers; YOU have given me wisdom and power..." Daniel 2:20-23b


God's ways are not our ways...and no, I do not understand the Lord's setting up this "king"...I shall just have to be patient and wait ....I will not be downcast....for one day this President-elect shall be deposed!......yeah, Amen!...

No comments:

Post a Comment