oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

Ponderings















"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Moving...can be difficult. There are unpleasant parts and good parts. I was pondering them yesterday.

First, Whitney is moved from her home and School that she has been in since she was a first grader. She had "her place" in her comfortable school. Now she is in a new school...new home (however temporary), and on a new team....guess what? She loves it! God has added new friends to her life...and they genuinely love her. Whitney is content!

Next, Adrianne is taken from her home and moved to a city where she will probably not make new friends (as a college student)...BUT, at Auburn she has wonderful new friends that she #1 lives with, #2 has classes with and , #3 are in her Sorority.....they will be her life-long friends, as well as her beloved friends in A-vegas....Little Karina, Katah, Claire-bear, and Britley!!!


Both girls have added friends to their lives!

Then...Marc...he has no regrets leaving Ash-vegas....his hiking buddies will still be calling him to get out there and "die-hard" on the trails. As far as his job????.....well, in A-vegas that was going no where positive....I won't elaborate! As far as Florida??? Let's just say he is the happiest he has ever been work-wise!! Let's see.....tomorrow he is going with his boss and co-workers to check out a new Country Club golf course that is courting the hospital employees....yeah, he's alright!

Finally, me...I miss my friends. I miss my house. I miss my life.....BUT...I do not miss the weather....and that is VERY important....no one can take the sunshine from me. Every day is beautiful...if it doesn't decide to rain....and I will always keep my A-vegas friends....they are too wonderful. God will sell that house and I will have a new life here...there are hints of new beginnings. I have re-established old friendships here...and they are good! We have a home....a temporary one that is not my favorite...but it has access to a pool, has all the comforts necessary (not all that are desired) so I am trying everyday to be thankful.


MLS listing #406460



One last thing....we have a wonderful church. I love the Pastor, the music, the heart of the church AND the people are becoming more familiar each week. We even have people there we can now call friends!!

God is working all things for our good....according to his purposes not mine. So I will trust. Lord, help thou my unbelief....and not complain...but somedays....well, I whine.

But, in spite of me God is still good....all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment