oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

My cup runneth over!!







It has been said, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder."
.... BUT, I believe, when it comes to friends and family... absence makes the heart
BURST... with joy when you finally see them again! This weekend I was able to reunite with my doll, Adrianne, having not seen her since I left her at college abruptly back in August. I was also able to spend some quality time with my favorite gal-pal Cyndi...having not seen her since mid-September. The joy my heart felt at seeing their faces and then embracing them is difficult to put into words. I will just say this...my cup was completely filled.


Love of others fills you up!! I thank YOU Lord for family and friends!! The extra addition to cup-filling was the fact that Cyndi had her family there PLUS we were able to spend time with our new friends, The Kuykendalls along with their Little Phi SK as well.
Good friends, good food, bad football, but fun football game...SO...a grand time was had by all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment