oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

well, hello

This is OUR Mom and she MUSTN'T be alone....ever...

How do you spell LOVE?  Rudy Tootie and a marg...

outside time is the best time .....
It's Springtime...that means lots of  "outside" time....and computer screens are difficult to see when the sun is bright....but today...is a "lazy" day....only women understand that statement....it's that "difficult to move kinda day"!!!


So..at 9:44 AM I am still in my jammies...on a weekday...in my bed....it's a good time to blog.  Ever wonder who came up with the word "Blog"?

we help Mom do projects

we tan together


we hang out while Mom reads....


more tanning time

we like to sit close

sometimes we just sit and adore the face of Mom
we even come out of the "jungle" when we hear her voice....

we trust her with her wild brain ideas

we want to be a part of EVERYTHING...


we give kissses even when Mom doesn't expect it...



if Mom's outside we're all outside....

one chair is all we need....

we even TELL Mom when we need to "take a break"...
My first year of empty nesting and I find I spend the majority of my time with 3 little animals...and I like it...alot....they are quiet (most times), they cuddle, and best of all...they adore me.

Argh....the voices in my head...they never "shush"....when looking for pics of my 3 Amigos...I see this....and I am forced to get out of my pitiful comfy state and put my workout clothes on...got to go serve the "idol" which promises everything but delivers nothing long lasting...every day is a new day and everyday there is someone posting (thank you FB) that they have achieved it....oh, why can't it be 1950 and size 10 is sexy and desirable (thank you Marilyn Munroe...if you would've stuck around you probably would be skinny now too).   argh...get up!

No comments:

Post a Comment