oh to live this...

"...the faith that surmounts the evidence and is able to warm itself at the fire of God's love, instead of having to steal love and self-acceptance from other sources, is actually the root of holiness..."















The Miller-4

The Miller-4
Indivisible!

BREATHE!!!!

BREATHE!!!!

soooo love the beach

soooo love the beach
Ormond Beach, FL

1 Peter 2:15


"For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant
talk of foolish men."

Song lyrics that I love.....

"Rid me of myself, I belong to you....lead me to the cross"
"Your Name brings life more than the air I breathe"
"You make everything glorious and I am Yours.....what does that make me?"

Total Pageviews

I love Holidays


MLS #406460 buy me at www.beverly-hanks.com





























Well, well, well...another holiday has come and gone ...and we are better because of it. We traveled back to the land of ice and spent Thanksgiving in the "Big House"....and nearly froze to death....we are quickly becoming Floridians!! Yeah!!

The thing I like best about vacation is the "doing nothing" part....being quiet...reading books, looking at magazines, watching the fire, and sipping hot things in mugs. I like waking up slowly, drinking coffee until I'm finished...eating when I finally think about it...and never, ever rushing getting dressed...then when I do...it's something sloppy...mmmmmmm

I like moving from one room to another in the "big house"....deciding which room I want to relax in next. See....where we are now...there are no choices...and I KNOW that is temporary...but it does feel like forever....but coziness is good too....I think!?!

So this holiday was spent relaxing, taking walks, seeing movies, eating and visiting with some friends....but mostly just "doing nothing"....my favorite thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment